Popular Posts

Monday, January 12, 2015

When you have made peace with your past – but everyone else still lives there.

I can resonate with Jay when he says, “Can I live?”

I am amazed that the more I try to press forward the more the demons from my past surface – in all forms.

Remember when? – remember how? – oh my, she has changed – this – that – and the 3rd but it is never to me – always about me.

Dag – can I live? 

I embrace the change that I have encountered. I respect the things that I have been through and the road that I am on but…     

People just cannot…better yet -  they will not let the past be the past.

Dag – please…just let me live.

I live and let live – I do not judge because I am busy trying to keep my focus.

I love people just as they are…but when it comes to me there must be conditions.

…in order to maintain a relationship – I must answer my phone. I must always be available. I must put me and mine to the side. I gotta do this – gotta do that in order to be considered a friend.

Please just let me live. 

My past is not squeaky clean – and if I could do things differently,  I would because now I know better; so I would make my life better.

Since life has no rewind button or do-overs – I, personally, chose to surrender my life…my past…my present…and my future to Someone that has the ability to make all things new, including me and even you.

Man – will always keep you bound to your past – or his past, as his mistakes, in his head, are unheard of because the scope in which his brain works cannot comprehend  an inward change.

Initially, I was very eager to please the people that I was connected to but then I realized…what I have to offer would never be good enough for them because what they have is not good enough for them.

So, I let them live. 

I have thoughts of being out of sight – out of mind but then I am quickly reminded that I cannot be about my Father’s business ducked off in the shadows.

In order to be somewhat appeasing to man, one must have the ability to jump through the ever-moving rings of fire – tuh, if you ask me, that is no way to live.

So on my journey, I will stumble and might even fall…but I will never be who I used to be, because I have truly learned how to live.

When I realized that everyone in my sphere is not a part of my journey; it is only then that I can truly: Be the change. Be the Light. Be the Platform to Life. ~jess



#knowwhoyoufollow #God #Jesus #ChristianWoman #God #blog #Kingdombusiness #TP2L #agendasetting #followyourspirit #heart #focus #love #BeExcellent #BeEncouraged #BeTransformed #BeYou #Yeshua  #YeWeh #blessings #blessed #girls #important #heart #followyourheart #FollowYourSpirit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment